Recruitment Coordinator for Sustainability, People & Communications
We are looking for an experienced People profile who has a proactive approach to recruitment and a passion for finding the right fit, to join the People team in our Sustainability, People and Communications department . As our Recruitment Coordinator you will be driving our recruitment processes and finding great talents to join Better Energy. It is an exciting opportunity to join a company that works to make an impact that matters.
Better Energy is an international renewable energy company that specializes in creating new green energy. We are determined to drive change and help companies, cities and countries choose green energy in a way that brings new renewables online in an efficient and safe manner. The green transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources can only be achieved by adding new renewable energy to our energy supply - and that is exactly what we do. We design, develop, engineer, finance, build, operate, and own large-scale solar PV power plants in Denmark and abroad.
When joining Better Energy, you must be ready to drive change and make an impact that matters. You share our drive and commitment, and you are enthusiastic about joining a company with a broad professional foundation where we collaborate across departments and professional backgrounds. Like us, you are passionate about your work and you share our vision of engineering a sustainable future. You are ambitious and motivated by working with other talented and dedicated colleagues.
We are looking for a candidate with vast recruitment experience and a passion for building great teams, to join us in our Copenhagen office.
Joining the Sustainability, People & Communications department, you will be a part of the People team and report to our People Coordinator. Our department is currently made up of eight people who all have separate and specialised areas of responsibility, but we often come together to solve important tasks as a team.
At Better Energy we value great talent and drive. Our People team puts a lot of effort into recruitment, because it is the very start of our employee life cycle and it is essential that you share our passion for building a talented team.
The People team is currently made up of five dedicated employees and we are looking for you to take responsibility for most of our recruitment processes, while working with the rest of the team to build a homogenous Better Energy.
What will you do?
Better Energy is on an amazing growth journey and our new Recruitment Coordinator will help make us an employer of choice. You will build and maintain relationships across the entire organisation during your many recruitment processes, and you will become a trusted advisor for recruitment needs. With your empathy and drive, you will be a company culture ambassador and guide all new talents through the recruitment experience. We expect you to take great pride in being candidates’ first point of contact with our company and you to excel in representing us and our values in an inspiring way.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Finding world class talent to fit the ever-growing needs of Better Energy
- Driving the recruitment processes in Denmark and internationally, in collaboration with our internal hiring managers
- Writing job posts, screening candidates, planning, and conducting interviews
- Sparring with the hiring managers about needs and requirements
- Be the Better Energy cultural representative in our recruitment processes
- Develop our employee branding strategy, in collaboration with the Sustainability, People & Communications team
- Develop our recruitment process - evaluate our system and take the lead in making sure we have the best fit for our recruitment needs
- Record and develop our standard operating procedures, within People matters
You naturally have a positive, friendly, and customer-focused approach to your work. These factors come into play when you work with people across the organization, where you come across as a confident communicator with an ability to easily tune in to peoples’ needs.
We expect you to have worked with human resources in a business environment and we are specifically looking for a candidate who has experience in recruitment - preferably at least 2 years. You should also have the following:
- Experience with all phases of recruitment – from defining needs, to publishing job posts, to screening, and advising on contract negotiations
- Experience with employee branding
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with personality and cognitive testing - we are currently using The Predictive Index
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Educational background: Business Administration and Psychology (Cand.merc.psyk), Business Administration and Human Resource Management (cand.merc.hrm.), or similar
We have a lot of focus on culture at Better Energy, and we think you will match the team best, if you can apply the followin traits to your personaility:
- Independent and proactive
- Known for your positive energy
- Curious and detail oriented
- Professional and meticulous
If only a few of the above mentioned apply to you, but you still think you are a good candidate for the position, then please don’t hesitate to apply – show us that we’re a great match!
What will you enjoy?
Yes, we have a good lunch scheme, private health insurance and an IT scheme. But you will also enjoy the following:
- A job with a lot of responsibility and room for personal growth
- An opportunity to join a growing business that is driving the green transition in Denmark as well as internationally
- A fun, interesting and varied job – ask anyone at Better Energy and they will say you have excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- Kind and talented colleagues who love to laugh together, especially at our social events – we currently have Easter Bingo and a Summer Party in the social calendar
How we recruit
We know that our people make the difference. Having the right skills is only part of the picture - we look for cultural fit, too. This means that we are very thorough when we look for the best match for both you and Better Energy. If you are interested in applying your skills and talents to make a difference, send us your CV and application through the link below.
Since finding the right candidate means so much to us, recruitment is an ongoing process. Please apply for the position no later than March 22nd 2021 . We will, however, be reviewing the applicants continuously and we close the application process when the right candidate has been found.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Lea Dissing at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +45 20 71 78 38.