Better Energy - Drivers of a renewable energy revolution
Better Energy is seeking a skilled Project Manager with relevant experience in delivering energy/infrastructure projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a unique business model and a workplace where you can truly make a difference. Better Energy is a leading integrated solar energy provider that has established eighty renewable energy power plants since the company started in 2012.
Better Energy is an international renewable energy company that creates new green energy. We design, develop, engineer, finance, build, operate and own large-scale solar PV power plants in Denmark and abroad. The green transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources can only be achieved by adding new renewable energy to our energy supply. At Better Energy, we are determined to drive change and help companies, cities and countries choose green energy in a way that brings new renewables online and adds new green energy to the energy supply. Better Energy is a leading integrated solar energy provider that has established eighty renewable energy power plants since the company started in 2012.
The bigger picture
We look for individuals who share our drive and commitment. As a candidate, you must be ready to make an impact that matters. Like us, you are passionate about renewable energy and the green transition. We put action behind our words, and we seek a candidate who is ambitious and motivated to work with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
You will hold a key role in the Project Management department and assist in the realisation of our pipeline of solar PV projects within Denmark. You will be central in ensuring smooth coordination and management of projects as they develop from the greenfield stage through to the development, financing, construction and operation phases. Your role will enable each of our business areas, including our construction, finance and legal teams, to optimise their performance and deliver world-class solar PV assets. In addition, you will assist with the continuous development of project management systems and tools and make a meaningful contribution to the growth of our project management department.
To be successful in this position, you should be able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment and effectively manage communication with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have prior experience working on large projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Educational background in engineering, management, business or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience working in a project management environment
- Knowledge of solar PV or any other renewable energy business is an advantage
- Knowledge of permitting regulations within Denmark is an advantage
- Familiarity with PMI (Project Management Institute) principles, and PMI or Prince2 certification will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and Danish
Our new colleague must also
- Be a self-starter who is driven and thrives with responsibility
- Have good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be well organised and process-oriented
- Be comfortable working in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate a professional attitude towards work and be meticulous
- Be able to work together with others towards a common goal
You can expect the following:
- An opportunity to be part of a growing business that is a driver of the green transition in Denmark and internationally
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- A fun, interesting and dynamic workplace with talented colleagues
- Good lunch scheme, attractive health insurance and social events
- Attractive IT scheme and the possibility for a gross salary scheme within the applicable rules
Being a part of Better Energy means challenging the present and shaping the future. We want to improve the lives of people and the environment with power that is clean, reliable, safe and sustainable. Our business is growing rapidly, and we invite you to join us.
We offer great career opportunities for the right candidate. We invest in our employees and support them in their development. Employee perks and benefits include an attractive electronics package and health insurance.
If the above has caught your interest, please don’t hesitate to send your application and your résumé via Jobindex. The final deadline for applications is 14 August. However, we will be conducting interviews continuously and we will close the recruitment process as soon as the right candidate has been found. Start-up will be 1 September, with the possibility of starting 1 August.
Please do not hesitate to contact Kevin Wilkinson, Chief Operations Officer, by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about the position.
Read more about Better Energy on our website: www.betterenergy.com.