Better Energy - Drivers of a renewable energy revolution
Better Energy is seeking a skilled, highly motivated and responsible legal student assistant who wants to kickstart a career in the energy sector with a focus on renewable energy. This is an exciting opportunity to join the legal department of a high-growth company where you can truly make a difference. You will work in modern office facilities in Copenhagen.
The bigger picture
We are looking for an individual who shares our drive and commitment. As a candidate, you must be ready to make an impact that matters. You want to be part of a company with a broad professional foundation and a high level of collaboration across departments, disciplines and areas of responsibilities. We are passionate about renewable energy and the green transition. We put action behind our words, and we seek a candidate who is ambitious and motivated to work with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
You will become part of our Legal & Compliance team. As a Student Assistant in Legal & Compliance, you will assist the team with various tasks in the department. We expect you to be proactive and ready to take on responsibility for your tasks. You will be met with professional challenges, but you will also receive the necessary guidance for you to develop continuously. You are ambitious, dedicated, curious and willing to learn and develop. The ideal candidate is particularly interested in contract law and property-related subjects.
- Assist with the handling, compiling and development of contracts, e.g. Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs), technical service contracts (Operations & Maintenance) and procurement agreements for the purchase of modules
- Assist with lease agreements, including drafting and follow-up
- Draft and maintain templates
- Assist with common corporate law matters, including articles of association, shareholder agreements, etc.
- Assist in M&A processes
- Carry out various tasks regarding corporate governance and compliance
- Prepare correspondence for applications to different public authorities
- A top student
- Bachelor’s degree in law (Danish BA.jur) or on the last year of the BA.jur education
- Experience from a similar position or law firm
- Fluency in English and Danish
Being a part of Better Energy means challenging the present and shaping the future. We want to improve the lives of people and the environment with power that is clean, reliable, safe and sustainable. Our business is growing rapidly, and we invite you to join us.
We offer great career opportunities for the right candidate. We invest in our employees and support them in their development. Join us – and let’s realise your potential together.
We are looking for undergraduates as well as graduates.
Please send your application and CV via Jobindex no later than 29 May 2020. We will continuously be conducting interviews and reserve the right to fill the post before the deadline has expired.
If you have any questions about the position, you are very welcome to contact Rasmus Barkholt, by phone +45 20 40 28 03 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.