Better Energy - Drivers of a renewable energy revolution
Better Energy is seeking a skilled Assistant Project Manager who is process-oriented and has relevant experience in energy/infrastructure projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-growth company with a unique business model and a workplace where you can truly make a difference.
Better Energy is an international renewable energy company that creates new green energy. We design, develop, engineer, finance, build, operate and own large-scale solar PV power plants in Denmark and abroad. The green transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources can only be achieved by adding new renewable energy to our energy supply.
At Better Energy, we are determined to drive change and help companies, cities and countries choose green energy in a way that brings new renewables online and adds new green energy to the energy supply. Better Energy is a leading integrated solar energy provider that has established eighty renewable energy power plants since the company started in 2012.
The bigger picture
We look for individuals who share our drive and commitment. As a candidate you must be ready to make an impact that matters. You want to be part of a company with a broad professional foundation and collaboration across departments, backgrounds and responsibilities.
Like us, you are passionate about renewable energy and the green transition. We put action behind our words, and we seek a candidate who is ambitious and motivated to work with highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
You will be a part of the Project Management department and assist in coordinating the execution phase of solar PV projects. Your role will be to support the project managers in contract cost and schedule management functions whilst continuously developing internal tools and maintaining project specific plans within our project management system.
To be successful in this job, you should be able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment and effectively manage communication with internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have prior experience working on large projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Educational background in engineering, management, business or related field
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience working on energy/infrastructure projects
- Knowledge of solar PV or any other renewable energy business is an advantage
- Familiarity with PMI principles - mainly cost, contract and schedule management
- PMI or Prince2 certification will be an advantage
- Fluent in English (Danish and Polish language skills will be an advantage)
Our new colleague must also
- Be a self-starter who is driven and thrives with responsibility
- Have a good attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
- Be well-organised, process-oriented and can work well in teams
- Be comfortable working in dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate a professional attitude towards work and be meticulous
- Be able to work together with others towards a common goal
You can expect the following:
- An opportunity to be part of a growing business that is a driver of the green transition in Denmark and internationally
- Good opportunities for personal and professional development
- A fun, interesting and dynamic workplace with talented colleagues
- Good lunch scheme, attractive health insurance and social events
- Attractive IT scheme and the possibility for a gross salary scheme within the applicable rules
Being a part of Better Energy means challenging the present and shaping the future. We want to improve the lives of people and the environment with power that is clean, reliable, safe and sustainable. Our business is growing rapidly, and we invite you to join us.
We offer great career opportunities for the right candidate. We invest in our employees and support them in their development. Employee perks and benefits include an attractive electronics package, health insurance and lunch scheme.
If the above has caught your interest, please don’t hesitate to send your application and your résumé via Jobindex. We will be conducting interviews continuously, and start-up will be 1 September, with the possibility of starting earlier. The final deadline for applications is 6 July.
Please do not hesitate to contact Shrikar Singh, Senior Project Manager, Project Management department by email email@example.com if you would like to know more about the position.
Read more about Better Energy on our website: www.betterenergy.com/.